The Minneapolis Jewish Federation’s Community Impact team is launching The Menorah Project for the month of December. What does this mean?
- In the spirit of Chanukah giving in the month of December, we have offered our community-funded agency and school partners a chance to submit 1-2 current needs (maximum cost of $250 each) to be fulfilled and delivered to them in January.
- Examples: supplies like paper/art supplies for students, winter gloves for seniors/vulnerable populations, or Shabbat/ritual candles.
- There is a giant menorah near MJF’s front entrance with flames/lights (needs) to fulfill and instructions on how to do so.
- Check, cash, credit card in-person only starting on Monday, Dec. 3rd
- Stop by the office any time this month to “light a flame” (meet a need) Monday Dec. 3 through Friday Dec, 28.
We are happy to give our donors a chance to help meet small yet tangible, current Jewish org needs and the opportunity to thank our wonderful agency and school partners during Chanukah!
Spread the word and spread the LIGHT!
QUESTIONS? Please contact email@example.com.