(past 6 years)
(1 year performance net of fees, as of 10.31.20)
The Jewish Community Foundation actively serves those interested in philanthropy through a Jewish lens by building permanent charitable capital, encouraging a culture of local and global philanthropy, and providing for the vitality of programs that are important to its donors. It also provides opportunities and resources to Jewish organizations, allowing them to focus more completely on their respective missions and the raising of permanent charitable capital.
- Give through a Jewish lens
- Maximize tax benefits
- Administration of your fund and professional investment
- Staff support throughout the giving process to deliver support according to your charitable interests
- Benefit from our Jewish community expertise, relationships, and stewardship
- Competitive administrative fees go back into the Jewish community, creating a double mitzvah!
- Honor or remember your loved ones
Jewish Community Foundation