Choose the way you make a difference
Donors may invest in the community through the following planned giving vehicles:
- Bequests in wills and living trusts
- Beneficiary designations (life insurance policies, IRAs, commercial annuities, bank accounts, certificates of deposit or brokerage accounts)
- Charitable Gift Annuities
- Charitable Lead Trusts
- Donor-Advised Funds
- Genesis Mitzvah Funds
- Endowed Gifts
- Lion of Judah and Perpetual Annual Campaign Endowment (endowed Federation annual campaign gifts)
- Memorials and Tribute Gifts
- Real Estate
What you value matters
What do you support? When you invest in your values, your actions shape the world.
It is not what one says, but rather what one does, that makes all the difference in the world.
— Pirkei Avot 1:17