Hi! I’m Andrea, and I want to help you live Israel like a local. If you’re 18-30 and looking to spend between 5 months and 1 year working, studying or volunteering in Israel, Masa has a program for you.
It’s not a year off, it’s a year on. Take a year after high school to invest in yourself: explore your interests, gain a global perspective, get a taste of living independently – all while having an incredible Israel experience. We can connect you to your perfect experience.
There’s no place quite like Israel. And there’s no better way to spend a semester than experiencing the rich history of Jerusalem, soaking up some sun on the beaches of Tel Aviv, or immersed in the thriving tech scene of Haifa. We can help you find Masa study abroad programs at top-notch Israeli universities, and we’ll also help you learn what funding opportunities (local and national) are available to you.
Forget about fetching coffee – here you’ll be treated like a professional from day one. Want to advance your PR skills in the beach city of Tel Aviv? Research in historic Jerusalem? We help you find the city that fits your style.
In Israel, you’ll discover your power to make a different, and the difference it can make in you. When you’re in one of the most diverse, storied countries in the world, you can’t help but have an extraordinary experience. Better, you can make a real difference in communities still working to grow and evolve. Whether you’re interested in coexistence, social justice, community development or teaching English, we can help connect you with an experience that’s meaningful to you.
Deepen your connection to our traditions and to the Jewish people. Programs range from rigorous interdisciplinary studies of the Jewish people and civilization at some of the world’s top universities to Torah instruction and study at Israel’s leading yeshivas and seminaries.
Delve into the history of the Jewish people, explore your own Jewish identity, gain familiarity with a wide variety of Jewish texts, or study to become a Jewish communal professional!
Quotes to incorporate:
“I’ve formed a great foundation and connection to the Holy Land that I definitely plan on sharing with my family in the future.” – Tara Lifland, Gap Year
“My experience on Masa helped me connect more deeply with my Judaism and Zionism.” –Bradley Machov, Internship
“I truly had the time of my life!” – Sammi Sudit, Internship
- Use the widget below or check out Masaisrael.org
- Get overwhelmed by all the amazing opportunities
- Call me to help you work through it! I can help you narrow down the possibilities and get you connected more quickly to all that Masa has to offer. Plus, I can help you apply for local funding in addition to the options available through Masa. Together, we’ll get through the process quickly so you can…
- …Start your Israel adventure!
- Blog about your experience so we can show others how amazing Masa really is – just like these former and current Minneapolis Masa participants [link to blogs].
- When you get back from your trip, join our community of Masa alumni. Practice your Hebrew at Café Ivrit, join us for an event or Shabbat dinner, or just meet other Masa alumni in town! You could even join our Twin Cities Masa Alumni Board!
[insert widget] – See bottom right of this page: https://jewishminneapolis.org/page.aspx?id=244905, Assuming your designer ninja skills know how to get this on to our new page? If not, let us know