Project Support Grants
The Rimon Arts Fund was created by the generosity of hundreds of donors in our community. Since 2005, Rimon has awarded $225,000 for 111 projects. These grants provide financial, marketing, and production support to projects that explore Jewish identity, history, or values through the arts.
Minneapolis, MN-Rimon: The Minnesota Jewish Arts Council, an initiative of the Minneapolis Jewish Federation, is now accepting Project Support grant proposals in its spring round of funding for arts-related projects. Grants will provide financial support up to $3,000 but will not exceed 50% of a project’s budget. Deadline for submission is September 9, 2022, 5 p.m.
In addition to financial support, Rimon may provide accepted proposals with assistance by:
- Facilitating a community planning process and assistance in the project’s implementation by helping to secure funding and developing collaborative partners for the project.
- Providing marketing and outreach assistance to Jewish community institutions, arts organizations, artists, and audiences.
- Conducting research and planning to connect both artists and art presenters with the Jewish community.
For a project to be considered, it must meet Rimon’s mission and its goals. Rimon seeks to promote and enhance Jewish identity through arts and culture, support arts and artists who broadly explore Jewish themes, and assist the greater Jewish community in developing a collaborative involvement with the arts.
Check back again for the next round of Project Support Grants.
If you are new to the online portal: click on “Create New Account” and fill out all required fields with an asterisk *
- In the “Roles” section, select “Applicant” and in the bottom right-hand corner click Save.
- If you already have an account on the online portal, simply log in.
- If you don’t remember your password, click “Forgot Password?” to reset your password
- Once logged in, click “Apply” in the top bar
- In the search bar, type in “Rimon Project Support Grants”. From here, you can start filling out the application.
For further information, contact the Rimon office at 952-381-3449 or firstname.lastname@example.org