Monday, June 29 – Tuesday, July 7, 2020
Join other adults from the Minneapolis Jewish community for an amazing experience. This trip has a little of everything, great for first timers or repeat travelers. Experience the beauty, history and culture of Israel (and Petra!). Learn, tour, and be inspired.
- Visit Eilat and Petra, Jordan
- Unique culinary experiences
- Learn about Israel’s diversity and coexistence
- Learn Krav Maga from certified instructors with Autism
- Enjoy the Nahalat Binyamin street festival and Carmel market in Tel Aviv, and Mahane Yehuda market in Jerusalem
- Explore the history and natural beauty of Israel
- Geopolitical and security briefings along the Gaza border
- Spend Shabbat in Jerusalem
- Free time packaged in for Tel Aviv, Jerusalem and Eilat to explore on your own
- Learn about amazing and inspiring programs that are supported by the Minneapolis Jewish community
8 nights/9 days
3 nights: Dan Panorama Hotel, Tel Aviv
3 nights: Herbert Samuel Hotel, Jerusalem
2 nights; Dan Hotel, Eilat
FIRST 15 PEOPLE TO APPLY ARE ELIGIBLE FOR A $2,000 SUBSIDY!
Land package only: $3,650-$4,750 (final price determined by # of participants).
Single supplement: additional $1,200
(includes tips, fees, hotels, transportation, guide, and meals as indicated)
All participants, regardless of subsidy, are expected to attend any pre-trip meetings and post-trip follow-up activities. Participants are also expected to make a personally meaningful contribution to the Minneapolis Jewish Federation’s Community Campaign.
- Final application deadline: April 17, 2020.
- $500 deposit due one week after applying (mail check to Minneapolis Jewish Federation, Attention: Global Experiences, 111 Cheshire Lane Suite 50, Minnetonka, MN 55305).
- Final payment due April 29, 2020. You will be invoiced.