Bobby & Stu’s Excellent Israel Adventure
Chaired by Bobby Swiller & Stuart Chazin
Sunday, June 28 – Sunday, July 5, 2020
Join other adults from the Minneapolis Jewish community for an amazing experience. This trip has a little of everything, great for first timers or repeat travelers. Experience the beauty, history and culture of Israel. Learn, tour, and be inspired.
- Wine and culinary tasting tours
- Learn about Israel’s diversity and coexistence.
- Learn Krav Maga from certified instructors with Autism.
- Enjoy the Nahalat Binyamin street festival and Carmel market in Tel Aviv, and Machane Yehuda market in Jerusalem.
- Explore the history and natural beauty of Israel.
- Geopolitical and security briefings along the borders with Lebanon, Syria, and Gaza
- Spend Shabbat in Jerusalem.
- Free time packaged in for Tel Aviv, Rosh Pina, and Jerusalem to explore on your own
7 nights/8 days
(optional pre-trip accommodations at Hilton Tel Aviv on Friday and Saturday nights, June 26 & 27)
2 nights: Hilton Hotel, Tel Aviv
1 night: Isrotel Mitzpe Hayamim, Rosh Pina
4 nights: Waldorf Astoria, Jerusalem
Land package only: $3,600-$4,200 (final price determined by # of participants).
Single supplement: additional $1,645
(includes tips, fees, hotels, transportation, guide, and meals as indicated)
Pre-arrival hotel rates at Hilton Tel Aviv (Friday, June 26 and/or Saturday, June 27):
- Single: $456 per room per night
- Double: $480 per room per night (cost shared between roommates)
- Sign up by January 31, 2020 for the early-bird discount ($500 subsidy)
- $500 deposit due one week after applying (mail check to Minneapolis Jewish Federation, 111 Cheshire Lane Suite 50, Minnetonka, MN 55305).
- Final application deadline: March 31, 2020.
- Final payment due April 15, 2020. You will be invoiced.