Welcome to the 2019 Camp Scholarship year. We could not be more excited to work with you through this process. Our mission is to make the application process as easy as possible and to have one common form for everyone to use in the Minneapolis Jewish community. Please note a few things as you start the application process.
Reminder of Camp Scholarship Guidelines: Please review this before completing the application.
- The completed application and accompanying information must be received no later than noon on Friday, March 1, 2019. We encourage you to apply early for scholarships with limited funds.
- Other scholarship-granting organizations also accept the Minneapolis Jewish Community Common Camp Scholarship Application form.
- If you are choosing to apply through Minneapolis Jewish Federation (Federation), please note that Federation will only accept your application through the online portal.
- If you choose to apply through Jewish Family & Children’s Services or Beth El Synagogue, they will accept applications through Federation’s online portal as well as the common scholarship form.
- If you apply through another organization that is not mentioned above, you will be able to save your application as a PDF, print it and send directly to each organization.
- If sending to a camp or other organization, see the attached list with Jewish Camp Scholarship-Granting Organization Contact Information.
- Please note that some organizations may require certain pages. For example, some organizations do not ask for financial information while others require that information be submitted. Please check with each organization to ensure that you are providing them with the information they require.
- Requests to Federation will be considered only if the first two pages of the most recent Federal Income Tax Return is included with the application.
- The timeline for the application process is as follows
- Camp Scholarship Application Launch Date: November 1, 2018
- Camp Scholarship Application Closing Date: March 1, 2019
- Camps and families will be notified of application status no later than March 22, 2019