Welcome to the 2021 Camp Scholarship year. We hope that you and your families are healthy and safe as we look towards Summer 2021. Our mission is to make the application process as easy as possible and to have one common form for everyone to use in the Minneapolis Jewish community. Please note a few things as you start the application process.
Reminder of Camp Scholarship Guidelines: Please review this before completing the application.
- The completed application and accompanying information must be received no later than midnight on Monday, March 8, 2021. We encourage you to apply early for scholarships with limited funds.
- Per the Minneapolis Jewish Federation and Jewish Family and Children’s Service, your child must be registered for camp BEFORE filling out the Common Camp Scholarship Application.
- Other scholarship-granting organizations also accept the Minneapolis Jewish Community Common Camp Scholarship Application form.
- If you are choosing to apply through Minneapolis Jewish Federation, please note that Federation will only accept your application through the online portal.
- If you choose to apply through Jewish Family and Children’s Service, they will accept applications through Federation’s online portal as well as the common scholarship form.
- If you apply through another organization that is not mentioned above, you will be able to save your application as a PDF, print it and send directly to each organization.
- If sending to a camp or other organization, see the attached list with Jewish Camp Scholarship-Granting Organization Contact Information.
- The timeline for the application process is as follows
- Camp Scholarship Application Launch Date: Monday, November 16, 2020
- Camp Scholarship Application Closing Date: Monday, March 8, 2021 at midnight.
- Camps and families will be notified of application status on Monday, March 22, 2021.