2017 CALL FOR CHANGE SCHEDULE
STOCK THE SHELVES
Bring a shelf-stable food item to stock PRISM’s food shelf and help fight hunger while calling for change.
Make calls and change the world and join us for a (green) drink afterward.
CALL FOR CHANGE // CHANGE THE WORLD
The April phone-a-thon will highlight our global partners and the critical work we do overseas. Join us as we change the world.
Volunteer on behalf of your favorite organization!
Change lives and make the world a better place, while earning additional unrestricted support for your favorite organization!
Attend a Call for Change phone-a-thon and let the Federation staff know you’re calling for an eligible organization (see the list below).
For each first-time and recovered gift, 50% of the gift* will go to your chosen organization as an unrestricted gift.
For increased gifts, 50% of the increase* will go to your chosen organization.
That’s it! No points, no pools. Just unrestricted money going straight to your organization of choice. (*Eligible gifts are those under $1,000.)
WHICH ORGANIZATIONS ARE ELIGIBLE?
- Amos and Celia Heilicher Minneapolis Jewish Day School
- Bais Yaakov High School
- Bet Shalom Congregational School
- Israel Center for the Minneapolis Jewish Federation
- Jewish Community Relations Council of Minnesota and the Dakotas
- Jewish Family and Children’s Service of Minneapolis
- Jewish Historical Society of the Upper Midwest
- Minnesota Hillel
- Nechama: Jewish Response to Disaster
- Rimon: the Minnesota Jewish Arts Council
- Sabes Jewish Community Center
- Shir Tikvah Congregational School
- Talmud Torah of Minneapolis
- Temple Israel Congregational School
- Torah Academy
WHO CAN VOLUNTEER?
Anyone can volunteer! Just choose a team when you make calls.
HOW IS THE MONEY DISBURSED?
Organizations receive funds following the completion of the 2017 Community Campaign. Distributed funds are unrestricted and won’t reduce other grants or allocations from Federation.
I’ve got more questions. Who can I call?
Talk to Debbie Lieberman by email or call her at 952.417.2313.